Today I’m grateful for:
- Valet parking at Medical City.
- No more stitches and good reports at the doctor’s office.
- Friends that love even when you leave.
- A job that I love to go to everyday.
- HR that makes sure those of us who have major health needs are taken care of with the new insurance company. (Thanks Tam)
- Lots of laughter with friends over dinner.
- Gifts that are delivered into my apartment because people go above and beyond.
- A good conversation with mom.
There are lots of things in this world that can go wrong remember the things that make you smile and the other things seem to disappear.
“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” Romans 8:32